Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 HL Limited
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told my Avalon has the wireless charger feature, but I can't find it. The manual drawing shows it forward of, or near the shift column, but there's nothing there. Obviously I'm looking in the wrong place. Can someone help me?

Thanks, Hank.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't think it's something you can see really and know it's a charger. It looks like part of the console. Just set it face up on the leather covered (I think covered) lid directly under the climate control. Right below the cigarette lighter outlet in that little nook. You should also be able to push that lid forward, towards the engine, to open up a little compartment. That said, I don't have one but that's me going off memory when I looked at them when I bought mine.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The above is correct - let us know if it works.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was told my Avalon has the wireless charger feature, but I can't find it. The manual drawing shows it forward of, or near the shift column, but there's nothing there. Obviously I'm looking in the wrong place. Can someone help me?

Thanks, Hank.
You should be able to see the switch for the charger as well as the light if it is on.

·
Registered
2018 HL Limited
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found it. Just slide the bottom panel of the front storage pocket under the dash forward. The Qi charger icon with the Qi emblem appears on the pocket bottom. The power button illuminates next to the phone when the phone is placed on the charging location. Press the power button and charging starts.

Problem solved. Though kinda wished the Tech Writer had written the charging location a little more clearly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts