Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having problems with the gas gauge on their 2019 Avalon. Mine registers 3/4 tank and when I attempted to refuel and fill the tank up it will not take any fuel. I attempted to fill up the car today and could only get a half gallon of gas in it. I know it should take more because the trip odometer reflects 116 miles. The car is due for the 6 month service next month but I am wondering if I should take it to the dealer to have it check out now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't has any issues filling my gas tank but never tried or felt a need to add gas when it was 3/4 full. Do you have problems filling it when it's under half a tank?
I never let it get below 3/4 tank it doesn't hurt the wallet so much at the gas station. I will let it drop to 1/2 tank and see what happens.

·
Registered
2014 Avalon Limited
105 Posts
Looks like the 2018 Hybrid Camry` s have some of the same problems. Purge or vapor recovery problems with early shut off. Check out the Camry page. Some have problems much worse than yours.

·
TableRocked
184 Posts
pretty sure there is a TSA / Fix your dealer can implement to solve this..... I've not had these issues with mine.

·
7,111 Posts
So does RAV4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts