Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see, yesterday my car got keyed in the college parking lot and I got rear ended today about 1 1/2 hours after buying my new car! (At least it is my old car that got rear ended!) My Cam is CURSED. I have been in 5 accidents in the 5 years I owned it, 3 were rear enders! For the 3 years mu dad owned it he got rear ended 2 or 3 times and sideswiped once!!!! And the best part, It is still the original rear bumper to the car after 5 or 6 rear enders!!!! My poor cursed Cam......:(

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I'm thinking my Cam is cursed too. Too much has happened in too little time.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that man:(

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I just hope i have better luck with my new car. I will greatly miss this Cam though, considering it was my first car and have had it for 4 1/2 years. WAAAAHHHHHH

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw damnit!!!! Someone is out to get me! My Cam just got keyed AGAIN! Really bad this time! :mad: :(

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
It's time for you to buy a Hunting rifle and Hunt the motherF***er down

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry about your cam getting messed up, the jackass that keeps keying your car will get theirs in the end(hopefully in jail when their luck runs out :D ).

I know the feeling about the accidents. My parents have a 90 rolla wagon that has had its fair share of bang ups between everyone who has driven it. Lets go down the list (in no particular order)

-I got rear ended twice and got hit by a school bus (damn wagon is a tank I tell you, saved my life)
-My mom got rear ended at least twice that I know of.
-My dad had some guy kick the front fender while at a cross walk for some reason (we still don't know why but the dent is still there).
-My brother got cut off by another car which left some head light damage.

14 years and still going on strong!

·
The Camburger
525 Posts
sorry to hear bout the bad luck. you have an alarm on it. keying prolly wouldnt trigger it anyway. i swear, with the amount of bad things that happen to camrys here, there must be a voodoo priestess sitting outside the toyota plant passing a hex on every camry that comes out.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
man, sorry to hear that...you really gotta find out somehow , who and what is keying your car.... :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
My car:
Rear-ended twice!
Sister backed it into husband's truck (on accident) around 20mph [tore up the truck pretty bad, just scratched the camry]
Leaky transaxle that went dry for a long time.
And i just hit a state car on friday and knocked my mirror off.

CAMRYS ARE CURSED

·
Registered
785 Posts
dang... you must live in florida or something.... over here in oregon, my camry has been rear ended a few times, but just enough to dent up the rear bumper a tiny bit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Damn, that sucks.
I would sell the cursed cam and pass the curse on to someone else:D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. I actually just got a new used Cam that I was going to bring back to school on Wed, but I decided to hold off for a while now. I wanna see if my car gets keyed again cause I do not want it happening to my new one. If I find out who is doing it there life will turn into hell, cause I know all the autority on my campus and they will all screw with the person! Revenge is sweet.......now I need to find the person! :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts