Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great time ...
Everything came together... surprised (passed)
5- Integras
1-ITR
2-S2000
5 Silvia's ( one with a KA motor and one was a 180sx)
1-AE86
1-SRT4
1-Audi TT
1-Supercharged AW11( passed him in the striaghts)
1-Camry 2dr ( UFO8MyCOW)
and ran down a couple of Civics EG's and EK's ( the EG had a B20 ... took him 3 laps to pass me then I chased him down and was about to pass but the was a 3 car off road excurions...so no go on that one ... And EK was a straight race car chased him down for like 5 laps and I was no more than 2 cars behind him the whole time... well, except for the striaght aways...) I'll post pics and vids as soon as I get them...

I know allen has some great vids and some pics...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some pics:
I killed that po'little civic at the corners man... and thats a full race car gutted rolled cage an all...

heres me and my friends in the camry and aw11 supercharged ... I passed the camry, the aw11, and the s2000 to lead that pack...

heres me and my friend Allen in front of his camry ... I'm the bald dude in the white shirt...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Sweet!!!

No after that much fun, how can you even continue to consider selling th Echo? Huh? That's what I though :)

Way to kick some civic ass! Wish we had stuff like that around here :(

Can't wait to see the video :thumbup:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
Wow! Your a tall skinny mo' fo'!! :lol:

Damn right, theres a reason I haven't gotten mine painted. Rally-x would destroy it. And boy do I love Rally-x :D

·
Trailer Trash Engineer
592 Posts
mmmmm, rally-x.

Cool, dudes, where's the vid? I want video!

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
Best time Ive ever had on four wheels!!! Now Im hooked on road racing... Screw getting my car painted, Im getting me a set of race wheels/tires!
That's what everybody usually says after a day at the track. Good to hear that you guys had soo much fun.

PS- Tall awkward white boi got :eek:wned: by an Echo :p: Way to go Justin:rockon:

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I drove right by you guys... I was on my way out to Lake Isabella. When are you guys heading out to Willow Springs?

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
How big is this video you guys speak of?? I'll run linux style for a few days and host it if it's massive. If it's under like 30MB i'll just host it on my site. Lemme know.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Damn that looks like fun. I'm glad you guys had fun:thumbup:

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: More pics from Buttonwillow Raceway

UfoZ8myCow said:
Check out Justin in the little Coc-a-roach!

See that 240SX chasing Justin down the short straightaway?? SR20DET powered, and got passed like he was standing still by the cockroach.

I love getting chased by that guy ... and right when we hit the corners I would just say good bye to him in my rear veiw... LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
It was a very good time. I was in the AW. First time at the track and i loved it. I will definately be going again. Justin lets go honda hunting again. :) This time i will get some better tires. ;)

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Looked like too much fun. I'm trying to find out if they will let me out on Willow Springs. I know the track will... but not sure if RedLine will let me out there. Sucks being a young'n :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts