Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the success of the last meet I have decided to plan another one even further in advance so more people have time to clear their schedules and make it out for another eventful day. I wont be able to make it to Pismo so we might as well wheel here.

When: Saturday April 25th 2009
Where: 4 Peaks OHV Recreation Area

This is 2WD friendly with many more technical Side Trails for 4x4 guys

We will be meeting at 10am near Shea and AZ-87 (Beeline Highway).

Whos in ?

1.oakleyTRD (Cliff)
2. Johnecon2001 (John)
3. Tacomarich (Rich)
4. Nitrocircus177 (Trevor)
5. Tightshirts
6. Danzer (Derek)
7. wwbaseball24 (Clint)
8. 06bluez
9. BUK 0H5

·
lover of teh boobies
'05 Tacoma AccessCab
2,547 Posts
Do you want to go in off of Butcher Jones? It'll probably be the quickest way to some rad crap.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your leading so you pick the route. just remember that there will be a few 2WD guys with us again.

I should have an address where were meeting by tonight.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know where the shell is, i think for saturday we need alot of parking because we could have upwards of 10 trucks there

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
true, i know 3 FJs are coming, you me trevor and rich, maybe some other AZTOYZ dude. then one other taco from TW.
I think the TW guy said he had a few people that wanted to come and i have a buddy coming in his stock wrangler. i really want to get him stuck :lol: then i think he may have his cousins liberty with him and another wrangler,

so in short 9 confirmed and ???? possibles

·
Registered
4x4 06 trd sr5
88 Posts
ahh, that's a ways off of where we want to be. We can get the address of the Shell tomorrow.

edit:
17125 E Shea Blvd, Fountain Hills, Maricopa, Arizona 85268
going to be a cool trip. is this the final correct address for the meeting spot? thanks guys. rich

1 - 20 of 21 Posts