Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was great to see some of the TN members there. anyway, here are some pics...

Allen's turbo Camry needs an engine swap...

eh...

Justin's SC'ed Echo, getting a engine swap someday...

eh.

nice Celica (it has an old Maxima headlights if you look closely...)

S15.

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Continue...

nice Levin.

B-Tune's project.

you cant touch this junk. lol

nice Corolla.

cars parked outside.

models...

hey Kevin, dont you wish you can be where i was standing between of? :D damn im short(5'1")

me(the one in blue shirt) vs. Justin(next to me) on Initial D game...

enjoy!

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
LMAO, Justin looks so into the game.. haha. :thumbsup: Looks like it was a great meet. I wish I would've gone... and Allen's paint in the light looks sick. And I love his side mirror... :lol:

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah, if you can see at Allen's Camry on the bottom right front bumper, there is a piece of the bumper missing, that is because when Allen needed to tow his car after the motor blew, the tow truck driver damage his car while putting up on the flat bed. its very sad...

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
o_O. Allen, your engine blew again? Man, how many engines are you going to go through to have it in prestine order? J/k.....good luck with the fix.

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
UfoZ said:
lol yeah its been blown for a few weeks now... since the BMI shoot. i plan on going with something crazy, my ideas are still up in the air, but among the engine options are 2 offerings from BEAMS, or 3SGTE, or something else. Youll just have to wait and see what i get in there.

I didnt know my car was going to be on display... :lol:

Would have put my nice wheels on if I knew haha.

And Justin is just trying to concentrate his best to catch my time after I SMOKED his first one. Hahaha!

wrong that was my first try fool... You wish you was faster than me on any thing ... LOL:clap: :whatwhat: :naughty: :lol:

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
bB626 said:
Continue...

models...
April ( the 6'0"ft Female) was hella cool ... I was like wow, someone that pretty can actually be cool and not stuck up... Very Very Cool person and to top it off shes a MAXIM girl

·
Gangsta SC400 & 5.7Tundra
3,836 Posts
Very Nice pics

Yeah it was cool hanging out and meeting a few new guys...... I left the camry there thanks to Allen aka FABIO, to get worked on....... Watching Allen Smoke Justin's time was freaken hilarious!!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn nice pics, and very nice cars too.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
sweet pics, allen your paint does look a ton better in the light, im digging it now:thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts