Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im installing my new audio sys for my ae92 alpine 4" type s's for the front 5x7 component alpine type r's for (yes i know wrong size). but my biggest problem is that i cant get that greyish carpet like cardboard cover thats around the whole rear area out. it just doesnt want to come out. from what i see i would have to take apart the whole rear section to get it out. i dont want to do that. also any one have a good place to mount my amp in my trunk it has to be a little farther to the left due to a short power wire. any help is appreciated.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,675 Posts
That's the only way other than breaking it, take off the seatbelt bolts then the panels and of course the 3 little plastic bolts that hold the panel down and that's it. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
REN69 said:
That's the only way other than breaking it, take off the seatbelt bolts then the panels and of course the 3 little plastic bolts that hold the panel down and that's it. :)
That's what I did. Takes awhile, but I figured it was better than breaking it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.