Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 DX
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby got broken into....took my brand new sub/amp,gps and my radio...well only half of it and my gps,oh...my laundry detergent to! smh

They entered through my driver's door and damaged the lock cylinder.

So i went and i bought an alarm,works fine..problem is my power locks never worked sunce i had the car..all fuses are good. I also did the circuit breaker thing..no luck.

If i could get the power locks to work..i wudnt really worry about the lock cylinder..

Anybody got any advice? How bout my fellow new yorker? Any of you know about the car's electrical? Im willing to meet up and check this shit out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Do you hear the relay clicking when you press the power lock button? If not, change the relay, if you do, the arms either got loose in the door or the actuators are dead.

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
dang.. they got you too??

mine was stolen a few weeks back and they took everything too, my 12" kicker cvr, sony xplod 1200 watt amp, my capacitor, my broken head unit!! lolz, my tools and my little drift machine electric rc!!!

it looks like they opened my car with a master key and drove it behind my complex and too everything!!! no damage to my car other than the center console which they just tore out....

yeah i agree with nuron, if you dont hear the relay then you should change them...

shit i ordered an alarm a few days before my car got stolen.. i wish i had it then!!!!

·
Registered
91 DX
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys..i dont recall hearing any clicking sounds...just in case tho,how do i replace the relays?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts