Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Camry
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a really bad week for me. First my rear driver side tire blows on tuesday and I can find the right size tire so I am still rolling on the spare. Than CV joint from bad to worse I manage to drive from my home in Porter to Fondern and back for school (for those of you who dont know how far that is its far and on as bad of a CV joint it was horrible) Yes I could have called in and not gone but the CV was bad it got worse when I was 30 mins away from school. Believe it or not the very next day I took it to a mech. and he went for a test drive to make sure (mech egos) anyways he does not even get a 1/4 mile and it breaks and I have a little laugh before he shows me how much it will cost to replace. Than coming to school today a car flashed his light at me I thought nothing of it than after 30 - 45 mins I see somthing flapping really low on the hood I thought it might be a bag or something come to find out it was my freaking corner light both the clip and the clip that you screw down broke. now I have a freaking hole beside by headlight.

I know that might seem small problems but when they happen one after another, it drives you crazy. Sorry I had to rant Thanks for reading

Cliffs; Bad Week:
Teusday - blown tire
Thrusday - Broken CV Joint
Friday - Busted Trun Signal

All I have to say is TGIF

·
Registered
07 XLE Camry
1,299 Posts
yeah TGIF

sorry to here about your bad week..
but look on the bright side.. two of the problems arent that bad..

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
Ouch man sorry to hear that, hope ur repairs go well lol.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I know how you feel. My '88 Accord just ate it 2 weeks ago.

Here's a list of what happened to it in a month.
-got a fix it ticket for a craked windshield - $120
-smog test and didn't pass - $80(paid)
-to pass smog, need to fix timing and needs new cat - $110
-rear tires going bald - $90
-registration fee - $60
-only a couple miles left til empty gas tank $35(for full tank)
-broken axle - $?$?$?$
-to tow it away - $300

I had all of those problems within a month. Now, the funny thing is that I bought the car for $700 2 years ago. So all in all, the total amount for repairs is way more than what I bought the car for.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
damn man. sorry to hear. the worst for me, first the end link on my sway bar busted. so i went to pep boys and got one to replace it. then on the way home, i ran over a WHOLE box of nails. i even saw it commin and just looked at it on the road and thought, "oh i might hit that if i keep going straig"....bump bump POP. then while reapiring the tire and the end link at my apt i locked my keys in the car and had to break into it to get them out.:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts