Toyota Nation Forum banner

BAKFLIP MX4 Hard Tonneau Cover only $872+

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  noveske 
#1 ·
Hi Taco Family ?

I'm looking for tonneau cover to purchase for Cyber Monday or as soon as possible. Looking to buy BAKFLIP MX4 tonneau cover from ToughAutoParts. They have great deal right now it's $872 for my short bed Tacoma with discount and I qualify for $100 rebate if purchased soon brining the price to low $772 which is unheard of for MX4 Hard trifold. The price doesn't show up but I found code (code: TAP10) that brings this down almost $200 from original price of $969. I know the deal won't last so want to make purchase asap.

Looking for advice on if anyone owns Mx4 hard tri fold tonneau cover or their tacoma? Any issues? Send photo please.

#8 ·
I don't have it yet but I put down a deposit today. List $999. Sale price $899. Free installation. $100 rebate (until Dec 15). Placed an order with a dealer in Sacramento, CA.
My truck is a 2020 4 door TRD 4x4 Sport short bed. When I was checking prices the Tacoma price was higher than for other vehicles which were list $979. Probably cheaper online but I would rather have it "professionally" installed.

#9 ·
Thanks for sharing this great find. Yes, the discount are unbelievable. Looks to be working and had no tax applied at checkout either. Now I am really looking to buy this before the code and discount expires. That makes MX4 around $700 that's a big saving.

#13 ·
Thanks but I couldn't find a better deal. Recently made the purchase on the bakflip from them without the rebate (as the deal had ended) still got it for $900 which isn't bad compare to some of the other sellers CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK.
Love how it fits on my truck and it's one of the best cover I have had so far. If Bakflip isn't your choice, I would still recommend these guys because they have great service and can offer some good discounts if you chat with them. Let me know if anyone else makes the purchase with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.