Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recieved a private message from a self proclaimed moderator warning me that if I continue my usual nonsense that I will be banned. I just say, do it now, ban me and be done with it hahahah! I dare someone to ban the FrankenPeePee, DO IT! COME ON!

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
WTF, who sent you that pm??? pm me their name and i will take care of it. thats total crap. yeah, you do screw around BUT you have brought a lot of good info here and NO ONE has complained at all about you! i will take care of this!! just let me know who it was.

Cam

·
Languishing in Virginia
1994 XtraCab 4x4 P/U
2,026 Posts
pee_cup, you are HILARIOUS! I sometimes wonder how the heck you make so many off-topic posts without them getting moved to other forums...

It's just your lovable nature, I guess!

·
7MGTE/22RE
Turbo Supra
431 Posts
pfft. i don't find you offensive at all. i enjoy a good dose of humor, and you bring that here. :)

-shaeff

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Did batman fire robin?

Or the lone ranger fire tonto?

The peecup is our comic relief around here, our sidekick. Why the hell would some asshole mod want to ban him for that?

I mean shit, if digger can dig up 8500 threads from a year ago and completely shut down the forum for a month then certainly peecup can ramble on about how much of an idiot subliminaltrips can be at times... :lol:

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lawl! yeah subliminal can be a real A-hole sometimes, and for you hosers, I think its pronounced Eh?-hole

·
Registered
177 Posts
BAN BAN BAN!!! LOL!!!

i dont know why anyone would take exception to your posts, hell your posts are the FIRST thing i read on the forum!!

(I think subliminal is just jealous of the "obvious game"!!! :D:D)

ps - ooooh it looks like overrdrive is stalking PeeCup!! Better find that chastity belt quick PeeCup!! :D

·
The Original Mofo
91 4Runner SR5
575 Posts
he lives in the bushes? thats a nice pool though

anyways I think pee_cup is a great addition to this board, a staple if you will

and besides hes my engine brotha :D 3veezy ftw

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Pick Up
489 Posts
I bet Pee_Cup is some kind of character in person...

haha

I actually skipped reading all of the other new posts, and read this one first!

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HAHAH!!! nice ovrrdrive ! Yep, thats home right there I live in that tree, that road going left to right is the canyon road for Little Cottonwood canyon, which in 10-15 minutes leads you to two world class ski resorts, Snowbird and Alta. just another few hundred feet down the road is a polygamous compound that got shut down some years back and is now a rehab center for people recovering from surgeries etc.

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
so pee cup did you get rid of the pee top?

·
rookie
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you really want to buy it off me that badly, I will arrange for transportation from Utah back to Saipan, once you got to Cali you would just have to use the pee_top as a boat and paddle back home. it would make a nice boat you know. soon I will have more pix + some vids of the pee_veezy in action, stay tuned.

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
if that moderator is reading this thread....

GET THE STICK OUT OF YOUR ASS

AND LEAVE PEE CUP ALONE

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maybe one a the mods mistook his BS, as BO? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts