Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The "FLYNACE"
Mazda3
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Holy crap!
As we know there are numerous forums for all kinds of vehicles. I am a good standing member at a few that interest me.
I am currently attracted to the FJ Cruiser and might be buying one in a year or so. Thus, I signed up on fjcruiserforums.com to find out more and share any thoughts. My first day there I started various threads and got some negative feedback from other members. Mainly that they did not somehow like the topics. One member there proceeded to create his own thread to mock me! OK, no problem at first, but when I responded to various members smart ass remarks I was the one to get BANNED!:eek:
No questions asked, no warnings, no emails, just outright banned! WTF!
Moreover, that thread creator got to use VERY nasty language and he did NOT get banned~:disappoin
I don't provoke but do respond to attacks or smart ass remarks!
Talking about UNFAIR moderation, damn never thought it could get that ugly for posting some innocent threads. Are some people wacked out online or what?

** if any of you guys are in that forum what do you honestly think?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm a memeber on that site also. I have found that most on it are very rude to say the least. You join for info and in return get smart--- remarks or opions instead of a simple answer when you ask a question. Your not alone.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Try to do a little indescriminate advertising and get FJ fans to come here to TN. This is a pretty friendly forum. We just need more FJ owners. On the Tacoma forums, doing modifications and taking pictures has really helped the forum take off. We get new members about every day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, this forum is much friendlier, albeit far less active. I just got told over there that they thought I might be a troll... lovely. You ask a simple question and they need to know your whole life story (as in, your FJ *is* your WHOLE LIFE, hahaha). Gee, so these forums get a lot of female trolls huh? LOL

Michelle
new FJ in the shop with cracked oil plate, other potential issues under investigation

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a member over at fjcruiserforums.com. I've never had any problems over there. And for the most part, any time there -is- a problem with someone, its because they truely are being a bit of an asshat.

Not to be a dick, or anything, vegasdriver, but you -did- join the forum, and proceed to post 17 messages in one day. You also started many -trivial- threads. (many of wich were rehashed) You came on a bit strong, I guess, and pissed of the wrong person.
go figure.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've gotta say, on the other site, everything goes smooth as long as newbies don't ask questions. That site is like a bully!! I've noticed that if you can't find it in search they jump down your throat because it was called something else in search. Dang just help folks by pointing them in the right direction, without being a butt! Yes it does happen all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts