Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i bought JVC CS-V424 4" full range for the front doors, bass is great from the outside of the car, but inside bass only come from the rear speakers, how do i change the direction of the bass???

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that what you did?

·
Registered
567 Posts
i don't know about bass but drill through all of the plastic grill holes including the fake ones to make a bigger hole or the sound will highly restrict.:clap:

btw, 4" aint gonna do a lot for bass:sosad: and I wonder if that bass your hearing outside is actually coming from the rears.

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i moved the balance to front only, windows rolled up

·
Registered
1993 yoda
201 Posts
i don't know about bass but drill through all of the plastic grill holes including the fake ones to make a bigger hole or the sound will highly restrict.:clap:

wow this is the best idea ive heared in a while... woot.:smokin:

if i mess mine up ill contact you for reinberse................ jokin.:naughty:

what did you use just a bigger drill bit?. how much better sound?. i ask as the best sounding system i ever had out of about 40 of them was a sealed truck box,2 12" MTX terminators the made in the usa ones and a half working gold series 4 channel pyramid amp wired on one side at 2 ohms and it ran it 4 years off one side that worked and pounded!. this cheapie system beat them all. didnt matter what i paid or name brand. sq was amazing in that car.

it was in a custom sound deadned chevette i miss. the front stage was just a stock whizzer cone 3 1/2" full range speaker... so go figure... youll be amazed at what a windshield and "full range whizzer cone" speaker lined up perfect at ear level can do!.:cool: its been 17 years and im still trying to get that bliss again. i think i got it nailed this try. postin pics in a few.

·
Proud 93 Corolla owner
Corolla 93
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ear level big high quality front speakers................ A Nice Dream.........:clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts