Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
(¬_¬)...
Lexus IS
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DerekDorifto said:
Storm runoff + Shannonville septic flow = sewage puddles.

Mosquitos breeding for the next track day!
Dude... I wonder how N1 guys faired today with the mosquitos :lol:

we had a whole bunch of them last night.

There's hand prints all over my windows cuz we were killing them left and right inside my car.

Thanks to Itchy for the great marshalling job, Shaun and Creamsoda for their photos and everybody who made it out ins pite of the crappy weather.

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,883 Posts
heyy this is the first time in almost a year that all the BORO guys posted right after each other in one thread without it getting LOCKED...

·
not actual size
Camry
1,899 Posts
Oh no! Septic drainage???? YOu mean I was driving through piss water??? No wonder I have stains all over my windows.

Is that pic from the sort of hairpin before the straight? I had a really hard time with that. Best I could do was cut across and hope for understeer to keep me in line.

Towards the end I was just yanking on the e-brake to bring me around, but unfortunately I apparently have no ebrake anymore, so it didn't do a whole lot :/

Excellent track, even with the water on it. Lots of fun. Even with the rain I was able to do around 80-100 on most parts. Some of the guys there were pretty insane.

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
brink said:

Excellent track, even with the water on it. Lots of fun. Even with the rain I was able to do around 80-100 on most parts. Some of the guys there were pretty insane.
fucking shiat i didnt know that u were the camry! i saw the cam with ohio plates and i thought "what the heck! someone drove all the wya here from ohio?!?!?!" lol doh.

sorry i didnt get to say hi brink!

and as for those crazy peeps...i can only think of 1: that blue ITR powered eg...i think everyone else was sane for the most part.

or maybe that black ek with red wheels was slightly nuts...running ppl off the road on the back straight to turn 1 :rofl: *sorry ken!!*

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
^ u gonna show on the next track day? :D

or go aug 21st! it's full track man! u cant miss that one :p

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
11 hours! stay here for the weekend :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts