Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
I'm holding out for the 3rd brake light mod someone posted about lately from

http://www.reconaccessories.com/

Said it would be ready in three months, should be late Mar if I recall the date of the first post correctly. Will start buggin them in early Mar just to make sure.

Already studying the wiring diagrams to see if it will work.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
If you just need a little light you can get a couple battery operated bed lights. If I find a link I'll post it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just another option for installing bed lights, I also installed mine in the well/pocket location, but I used low-voltage 20W under cabinet lights which are normally for home use, but 12 volts is 12 volts. These lights are readily availible at Home Depot or Lowes for around $30 for a set of 3 in black or white. I cut them into the pocket facing rearward with a holesaw and siliconed them in place with black RTV, they are switched with a remote fog light switch kit I got from Walmart for under $20 which is tapped of the rear tailight leads (the same one that Cap World used for my cap dome light) so they only work when my lights are on....for me that was necessary, I always forget to shut things off. Sorry no pics as of now...maybe later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts