Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been looking at getting a bedliner as I'm getting sick of seeing how messed up the bed of my truck is getting... So, I'm trying to decide if I should go with a drop in (like a Dualiner http://www.dualliner.com/dodge-ram-bed-liner.php) or a spray in type like LineX. I've heard some pros and cons of each, but I'd like some of your opinions on what's best? I think I'm leaning more towards the Dualiner, but I can be swayed

·
Registered
'06 Avalon
1,611 Posts
I have a drop-in style like you pointed to in a 10 yr. old single cab Tacoma. Not used for construction work, but I have had a lot of stuff in the back over the yrs. To date the bed is intact - not torn anywhere. I can't speak from experience about spray-in liners.

·
Read Only
2016 Crewmax SR5 and 2015 RAV4 XLE
9 Posts
I previously had a 2003 Silverado with a drop in bed liner. I liked it. The only thing I noticed was since it's plastic, stuff slid around alot. Also had something metal or sharp in the bed and it mad a nice slice/cut in the plastic.

Traded that truck in on my current 2011 Crewmax and it has a spray in bed liner from Ultimate Linings I really like it better compared to my old drop in liner. The product is their Xtreme Liner product and their should be some independant dealers in you area or some Ford Dealerships also provide the product as well.

This product closely matches the Line-X product and possibly could be cheaper.

·
Registered
'99 Camry
103 Posts
I have Line X. No slipping on it. Pricey, well for the PO who paid for it. A plastic liner can rub the paint and lead to rust under it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.