Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wicked Clown Juggalo
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a bedliner from a 1999 Tacoma will fit a 1989-1995 pickup? I know there's always the answer "you can make anything fit with enough modifications" but I was wondering how close they were. Also, anyone know if you can still buy a 1 piece plastic drop in bedliner new from anywhere. I searched online and couldn't find anything from national chains as I would expect shipping to be pretty pricey and shipping damage likely.

·
Registered
HiluxSupraISF
4,529 Posts
Does anyone know if a bedliner from a 1999 Tacoma will fit a 1989-1995 pickup? I know there's always the answer "you can make anything fit with enough modifications" but I was wondering how close they were. Also, anyone know if you can still buy a 1 piece plastic drop in bedliner new from anywhere. I searched online and couldn't find anything from national chains as I would expect shipping to be pretty pricey and shipping damage likely.

That's funny. I took my factory Toyota drop in bedliner from my pickup, and placed it in my dad's 1999 Tacoma's bed. It fits right in there, except the hole for the access to the cargo hooks will be vertically lower or higher, i forgot. But that can be easily fixed with a little cutting. Nothing major. the tailgate section is very similar also. remove bolts and install bolts back on.

Unfortunately my dad hasn't found the time and material to place between the bed and liner to prevent any scratching yet.

So for the Toyota Factory bedliner, it should fit very closely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
do you guys know where i can find a drop-in used bedliner for 04 tacoma?? i found a new one's but they cost a lot.. i cant afford d spray on.. so im jst gonna use a plastic for now...

·
Wicked Clown Juggalo
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do you guys know where i can find a drop-in used bedliner for 04 tacoma??
Well the Tacoma bedliner fit my 1989 so I figure the reverse would also work for your truck. I posted a WTB in the auto parts section of my local Craigslist and a guy said I could have the one from his Tacoma for FREE. I threw him a 20 spot anyways for some beer or whatever he wanted as you know they are not cheap new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts