Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mighty Flying Family Sedn
Camry
510 Posts
nice tints!... reminds me of when my friend said "Nice TINTS!" and another friend (fairly large) took it as "NICE TITS"

:lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mighty~Mart said:
nice tints!... reminds me of when my friend said "Nice TINTS!" and another friend (fairly large) took it as "NICE TITS"

:lol:
heh thanks! i actually was looking at your car domain page and decided from you rpic to get 20% :D

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Very nice cam. You should look into zaino wax for it. Got any plans for some wheels?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trdcamry2003 said:
Very nice cam. You should look into zaino wax for it. Got any plans for some wheels?
hmmm never really heard of zaino wax...i use meguires wax... as for wheels im going to get 17" or 18" 9 or 10 spoke wheels....want BBS but too expensive :eek:

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
www.zainobros.com Once you use it you'll never go back. (so I'm told) I've seen it before on show cars and I've never seen anything better. The TRD 18" BBS wheels are really nice.

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
looks good man

wish i got 20% llumar all around, but 35% is the lowest legal here in dallas, have 20% on the back windshield though

so thats a stock bolt on tip?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WhiteR said:
looks good man

wish i got 20% llumar all around, but 35% is the lowest legal here in dallas, have 20% on the back windshield though

so thats a stock bolt on tip?
yuo extremly easy install

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
clean :thumbup:

when you get some rims, make sure you get some 18"s....the gen5s are frickin' boats...

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Eye8Pussies said:
clean :thumbup:

when you get some rims, make sure you get some 18"s....the gen5s are frickin' boats...
And lower it:thumbup:

Nice Cam

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
yeah 18"s and some respectable chromes would look good with that black car :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
^^:thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great looking Camry. I'm a little curious about one picture tho. In the pic of the rear of the car , along the right side of the decklid, their is an emblem that my car doesn't have. I'm not sure if this is new for '05, or because it is a GA car, or both. What is with what appears to be a "VVTi" emblem?

Sly

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
^^yes it does. right now I'm gonna tint my cam over 3% beacuse the tint it came with is all scratched up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts