Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the key fob and keys to my sxv10 1997 Camry (Australian) and can't be bothered reprogramming new key what I need to know is it possible to upgrade the keyless entry system with a aftermarket keyless system. And if it is whats a good cheap brand as I'm physically disabled and money is tight many thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes. A cheap one from Amazon for around $30. At that price they are all about the same. Only the fob are different materials.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. A cheap one from Amazon for around $30. At that price they are all about the same. Only the fob are different materials.
I read online you could program a new remote from glovebox if you had a working remote I have the slot in the glovebox to reprogram a new key but I don't have a working remote as I had them knicked from my house. Is there a way to reprogram without working key and should add I don't have ignition cylinder or key as my car got broken into and ignition was slide hammered and it's done for have replacement on way any ideas how I could do this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts