Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After winter is over, I want to get a new set of carpetted floor mats for my 90 Camry LE sedan. I still have the original mats, they are still clean but pretty worn. Does Toyota still make genuine Toyota floormats for a car this old? If not, has anyone gotten a set of floormats the fits the car well? I bought a set of universal rubber ones from Sam's club for the winter, they work well for their intended use, but dont fit in the car very well.

Any help guys?

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
ive got soft plush household carpet. after a few weeks itll sit down really well... pretty much covers every part wher eteh old carpet is.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
1,987 Posts
http://www.weathertech.com

They offer custom fit carpet mat. Click the link at the top of the page to 'Search By vehicle' and then after you enter in the info, one of the options is custom fit carpet mats, about $60 bucks for a set of front mats. The rear mats are universal fit- and can be trimmed, but cost extra.

They are expensive, but if you can't get factory originals from the factory (which probably will be even more $) they may be your best option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts