Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone opinion as to the best color for the corolla

im deciding on the blue or silver
silver since it doesnt show up the dirt too much

whats the most popular

·
Registered
12 Posts
Silver is a popular color... so in the future if you're going to sell the car it might make it easier.

My Corolla is "Cactus Mica" - a light greenish / blueish color... happened to be the last one on sale so I bought it... wasn't really too concerned about the color.
So far, I've noticed about 5 other Corollas with the same color as mine, after having driven about 1,000 miles - so I'd say it definitely isn't a popular color.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Silver streak mica works best for me:D

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Before they came out with Silver Streak Mica in 2005, I wanted the Indigo Ink. It was a tough choice between Silver, Blue, and White...but came down to the fact that I didn't want to always "have" to wash my car every day. But the blue is really sharp IMHO. Anyways I went with Silver since someone in my office already had White.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
boro style flat black! j/k

is the Lexus IS300 gun metal also available with the Corollas? i like that one.

·
Danno
1989 corolla GT-S
1,502 Posts
HEHEHE just go with both i couldnt make up my mind either :lol: :lol: :p: :D

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Lol...I wish the still offered the two-tone colors that they used to offer on Lexus ES300 etc.

·
Danno
1989 corolla GT-S
1,502 Posts
u didnt post but im guessing your not getting a custom paint job your thinking about what color from factory(meaning your buying new car rather then repainting old) id say blue but only if its a dar dark blue i really like midnight blue silver is also a good color but iid take blue over silver anyday :p:

·
Registered
188 Posts
super white is fabulous too.
i have a black corolla and liek you guysmentioned dents and scratches are pretty visible.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Flat black.. flat red dude!! that's what my car is right now! :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
now with the corollas are there two colalrs silver and lunar mist. OR is their just lunar mist?
I have a 2004 corrola le and its in lunar mist and when its parked under a street light at night its shines sort of like a star lol.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
There is a new shade of silver in 05s and that is only one available. It is called Silver Streak Mica.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
i never used to be a red fan, till i saw my Impulse Red corolla...and i fell in love with the color.

it shows pollen way too easily, though...it ends up looking green in the spring.

·
Registered
2005 Corolla Xrs
121 Posts
The last silver toyota that I had the paint chipped. I'd say that super white is the best color out there. :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
i'm a fan of black myself! my ae92's black... or was black i guess, now it's more of a black/rust

seems to be a popular colour for ae92s lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts