Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, I am a new owner of 08 seV6. Owning a 430 whp dc2, I couldn't leave this one untouched . Currently, I'd had windows tinted, a drop in KnN filter and 43k hid done to the car. I wanted to free some pony out of the car and wondering what is the best exhaust system out there that you guys recommended. I've searched around and didn't find much company out there that make exhaust system for the V6. I've heard of TRD , but what do you guys recommended? Thanks in advance:D

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
This topic has gone unresearched for some time because the stock system does such a decent job, is stainless and lasts, and because no third party has done much to improve an already good air flow. You can search past threads and find very little material. What you already have bolted in is not very bad at all. The Camry is a family sedan and not a race car. Developers don't see much of a market here for equipment to improve performance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vibrant mufflers are beat by nothing in terms of stock looks except by the stocker itself. They also sound NIIIICE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VIBR...arQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_591wt_941

Dual magnaflow universal exhausts with custom tips (your local exhaust shop should have a few to pick from on hand) that look stock would work, too. It's a more economical route.
You're right on Vibrant mufflers. I have it on my DC2 3" inlet/outlet, love it. The thing with my DD is that I don't want it too loud.

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
4.3k is roughly the color temperature of stock lights, a little on the yellow side. 43k would be a color approaching that of a black hole, well beyond purple. Some folks don't know what that little decimal point is used for!!

·
2010 Camry SE V6
2021 Toyota Camry TRD
3,245 Posts
heres my borla with a resonator delete.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
custom dual injens with removed resonator ftw! ranked as best sounding camry in the east coast :thumbsup:

·
2010 Camry SE V6
2021 Toyota Camry TRD
3,245 Posts
It's an axel back with a resonator delete

1 - 20 of 57 Posts