Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Captain Camry
289 Posts
[ame]https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B077BT6M6Z/[/ame]

You want something with Philips Lumiled Z ES technology. Currently Hikari is the best value out there for these lights. Morimoto, Xenon Depot and Philips (overseas only) also make lights with these chips, but Hikari is significantly cheaper. I used these in my 2015 Camry stock projectors with no issues, but switched to HID for better light projection. If I were to use LED again, it would absolutely be Hikari. The Lasfit don't even mention what type of LED they use (or I missed it).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried the most expensive led SNGL 190 dollars 110w for the set...the light eas great but one of the drivers went out as soon as i pluged them....asked for replacement then the led it self went flickering after one week.....I tried the old lasfit 72w it was okay for 50 dollar no problems....then i bought for my cousin 2017 camry the new Lasfit 2019 72w design...i was surprised by the layout....i bought there 100w set 2019 model and waiting for it....look at the picture that is the 72w imagine what the 100w will be like

Attachments

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,559 Posts
I tried the most expensive led SNGL 190 dollars 110w for the set...the light eas great but one of the drivers went out as soon as i pluged them....asked for replacement then the led it self went flickering after one week.....I tried the old lasfit 72w it was okay for 50 dollar no problems....then i bought for my cousin 2017 camry the new Lasfit 2019 72w design...i was surprised by the layout....i bought there 100w set 2019 model and waiting for it....look at the picture that is the 72w imagine what the 100w will be like
I don't even know the brand so I already don't trust them at that price range. Up to you on what you want. Keep in mind, bright does not always mean projection.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got you i know you mean....if it was about brightness the cree chip leds are very high but no lumens or project before scattering....Lasfit and hikari are one of the best 5 leds on the market....i will attach the pictures for the 72w and 100w for guys here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It has nice reviews but it's cheaper and look at the chip has less units than this one.
I actually got mine on an Amazon lightning sale for $25, so I can't complain on the price. I will look at the LASFIT's for the high beams though. Good to have options.
Check this set...i just received it today...it's 100w for the set...waiting to see it's gonna be at night

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't know that they are the "best" as I did not plug other brands in to see how the compare.
I got VLEDS "Micro Evolution" LED bulbs for the low beam headlight.
They are pretty much IDENTICAL in beam pattern to the original halogen bulb, as it shows up on my garage door.
I got the 5000K color temp version.
They did not have their brighter "Micro Extreme" out yet when I bought mine.
I bought them directly from the VLEDS website.

It was a nice direct plug & play installation.
They are MUCH MUCH better than the stock halogen bulbs that were in there, but don't blind other drivers.

Again, these are not the brightest....but as mentioned, the beam pattern is super important.....brighter is not necessarily better.

I think that I read about VLEDS on this site.......

I also got the front turn signal "switchback" version in the "V6 Triton" 5000K color temp.
I ordered the "hyperflash" resistor kit for each side as well.
I have yet to install the turn signal lights....so I cannot comment on them yet.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,426 Posts
I never seen LEDs that outperformed even an average HID kit, especially in rainy or foggy weather.
In case with PnP LEDs brighter doesn't mean you see more.
I agree on this.

HID>LED.

LEDS might be brighter but they dissipate lot sooner than HIDs. It's nice to have the brightness of the sun at short distances but at long distance, not so much.

Don't get me, I thoroughly enjoy my OEM LED headlights but I do wish they were HID only because the distance does not even reach near as far as HIDs do.

I had an 2003 Infiniti FX35 with factory HIDs and I still remember how far those lights reach. My camry's LED does not even compare.

Regarding the LED bulbs though, have you checked with Xenon Depot offerings?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts