Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend, I had a little fender bender. It was actually very minor as I only punctured the front bumper cover. The aluminum bumper bracket poked a hole right through it. So now I need to buy a new OE bumper skin. Any suggestions on the chaepest place to buy one? ... Or should I jsut go to the local stealer and buy one from them? Any idea what I should anticpate to pay for it?

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Phil

·
Precision driver
2,105 Posts
TRDparts4u.com is actually Dallas Toyota an they definately have good prices. The only bad thing is I think they don't send out steel parts (doors, hoods, etc). But you should be good on a bumper cover. I've bought parts from them and they are awesome...they get right on your order and have it shipped out in no time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
TRDPARTS4U.com

Might try to get a quote from them in writing (email) and taking it to your dealer to compare and/or ask price match. I did this exact thing with both my OEM Toolbox and Bed Mat. Paid the tax, but save on the price and the shipping.

·
Mine is better than yours
'06 Dbl-Cab 4x4 Taco
1,211 Posts
There are a number of front bumper facia's for sale in the various toyota forums on the net. I bought a set off foglights off of a guy on the TTORA site for $40.00. He put on an ARB bumper and has the OEM bumper for sale.

Don't remember his screen name but it was only a couple of weeks ago.

Marc M

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

I really appreciate the feedback everyone. I will do some fishing on the forums first and then go from there...

Best,

Phil

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
1slktoy said:
TRDPARTS4U.com

Might try to get a quote from them in writing (email) and taking it to your dealer to compare and/or ask price match. I did this exact thing with both my OEM Toolbox and Bed Mat. Paid the tax, but save on the price and the shipping.
x2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts