Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket.

I researched retailers, but I have experience with none of them.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a 5S-FE. Forgot to mention that.

Also, while we're on the subject of Gen. 3's and eBay, where can I get a front strut tower bar that will actually be effective?

Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
there is a Group Buy going on for el prototypes right now going to make a CAI for the 5sfe gen 3. there is a thread about it. they are needing about 4 more ppl. id like to do it but donno if i can swing the extra cash

·
Advanced Noob
2003 Highlander
1,023 Posts
check out my DIY on my 5SFE CAI click on the "search" button below this post
worth checking out i think, yet another option for a DIY CAI, only had to cut one pipe and drill one hole.

gL!

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,858 Posts
AEM doesnt make 5sfe 4-cyl. CAI....only for the v6 camry
anyways i was checking aem's website and they seem to be in the production of making a Toyota Camry 1996-02 4CYL Only...
but i wonder from what they said about from the year 96...cuz the 96 is a gen3 camry.... so maybe us 5sfe owners have a chance of getting a CAI for 92-96 gen3 camrys with 5sfe with probably a few minor adjustments....
but i dunno...we'll see what happens when that AEM CAI comes out and maybe someone in this forum will try to fit it into there 92-95 camry...

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,858 Posts

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
Try www.2kracing.com i think they have the CAI for your engine at this site
yeah i have a 5sfe too (2000 camry) and really want a CAI. I saw that link too and called 2kracing...they said the AEM CAI is "in production" and if you ordered it now, they'll just keep your order till it comes out! :mad: and i asked when it's coming out, and they had no idea. i would not hold my breathe for it

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,858 Posts
lol you called 2kracing.com and they said they didnt have it...but why the fuk they put it up on there site then!!!!
i dont wanna go to the site again but there better be like a sign saying "COMING SOON" or something.... dam MIND GAMES :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts