Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RAV 4
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - any direction on who usually has the best prices on OE parts? I cannot find an aftermarket window regulator for my 94 Camry wagon driver side rear door. Many sellers list the same part for the sedan and wagon, and they do not work. I'll search a bit more, but looks like OE may be the necessary route.

TIA,
Robar

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have used toyota parts cheap dot com before with success. Only thing is they dont (as do most) ship fluids due to VOC regulations. Surprisingly, when i went to do my transmission fluid change on my Corolla, the dealer sold the transmission fluid cheaper than online!

·
Rocket Scientist
36 Posts

Sweet! Just looked at the toyotaworld.com site and realized it's the dealership that's like 15 minutes from my house. I wonder if they'll give me the internet deals and let me just pick up the items at the dealership. hmmm.....

Of course, I actually have to get my Tacoma in first, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared!

Cheers!

-Kopland

·
Registered
1982 Toyota Long Bed
25 Posts
I've visited all the sites listed in this thread. None of them carry carburetor parts for a 1982 22R engine (Toyota pickup). I'm rebuilding my carb and need the strainer for the needle valve seat. The rebuild kit I have doesn't include it, and the original is broken. In fact, none of the rebuild kits I've seen include this part. It makes me wonder how essential it really is. Would an additional inline filter remove the need for it?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi - any direction on who usually has the best prices on OE parts? I cannot find an aftermarket window regulator for my 94 Camry wagon driver side rear door. Many sellers list the same part for the sedan and wagon, and they do not work. I'll search a bit more, but looks like OE may be the necessary route.

TIA,
Robar
Try ToyotaPartsZone.com. Here are all Toyota Camry Parts for you.

http://www.toyotapartszone.com
http://www.toyotapartszone.com/toyota-camry-parts.html

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
You could always try me, I offer 30% off MSRP and charge actual shipping costs plus $2.00 for materials, etc.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I recently got quotes on a oem toyota part from a few different online sites, the best price was from Gary at Toyota of Newnan. They are a sponser of this site aswell.
Dean

·
Registered
60 Posts
Toyota of Newman had the cheapest prices I could find anywhere (30% off and no funky handling charges) and Gary the parts manager is great to work with.
I'll second that. I placed an order with Gary over the phone. Everything arrived perfect. And the price was right.

I'll be ordering again from him as I need things.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Toyota of Newman had the cheapest prices I could find anywhere (30% off and no funky handling charges) and Gary the parts manager is great to work with.
I can vouch for Toyota of Newman as well. I called and Gary answered the phone. The order was promptly shipped and was 100% correct. Gary is great to deal with, he knows his stuff, and the price is right.

My local dealer is missing out on business, but they obviously could care less.

·
This Space For Rent
14,150 Posts
I got this from Gary today:
I am sorry, but we no longer ship out parts.

Gary Smith
Parts Manager
Toyota of Newnan
Yeah, they aren't selling parts online anymore. Someone scammed him and the dealership when ordering parts. Too bad, Gary was great with the forum.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts