Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am looking at Buying a Tundra 5.7L.

1) Is there a way to buy Tundra through Internet?
2) Whast is the best price the Forum members have paid for a basic tundra 5.7L single cab ?
I live in greater atlanata area

Thanks everone

Seth
:D

·
HawaiianTUNDRA
3 Posts
I just ordered one here in Hawaii. A little different options from region to region. But here is what I got coming!!

Tundra regular cab 5.7 (of course:rolleyes: ) stnd bed, Slate
sr5 package
Tow pkg with regular electric mirrors.... tow mirrors too big for my needs
back up camera and monitor
18" alloys
deck rail
mud guards
sliding rear window
bed liner

30,000 out the door....... don't really know what new incentives or interest rates will change or apply. It seems Toyota dealer here does not participate in other areas specials.

Anybody else got a Tundra similar to mine?? I would like to hear what this set up is going for elsewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks; How much of sales tax does this includes? I was quoted here the price of 30,300 but also inludes TRD Offroad, XM, Step tube. Ofcourse I need pay 5% tax above this price. This price ncludes 2500 Cash back given by Toyota Corp

·
Registered
444 Posts
sethramesh said:
Hi

I am looking at Buying a Tundra 5.7L.

1) Is there a way to buy Tundra through Internet?
2) Whast is the best price the Forum members have paid for a basic tundra 5.7L single cab ?
I live in greater atlanata area

Thanks everone

Seth
:D
Normally the best way to do the buying process through the internet is to contact the internet department at your local dealer. I looked up real quick the dealers in atlanta. World toyota over there has such a department. You can email them or call and they can take care of you. They are all about numbers normally instead of profit so getting closer to invoice will be easier with them than going to a salesman like myself since I have to deal with the desk.
I can give you a best price from me but I would need a little more info like do you want the sr5 or as basic as it comes with floormats only?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
sethramesh
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing