Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So may You share which ones you had tried and failed?

I bought my vehicle since December, within less than 1 year it is already streaking.

I am on the search for a reliable wiper blade. Which I cannot find yet.

I never had a problem with the OEM wiper blades on the Hondas though.

Beam blades from Rain-X Silicone Endura / Silicone AdvantEdge / Latitude Repllency .. I do want to try the Expert Fit Hybrid and Fusion Blades as toyota's hybrid works so well .. as well as the Bosh ICON and Evolution Blades. These are the two brands I've come to like. The Michelin's look nice however I do associate these with Wal-Mart..

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been getting excellent wear with Auto Zone's "Valuecraft" blades. They are very low price compared to all the other ones. I've had mine last for 3 years. I never got as much wear from Bosch or Michelin blades which usually start chattering and streaking after 1 year or less. I like Rain-X too.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Not sure which vehicle you got, but there is no OEM refills on the beam type blades..
Just need to buy the insert vs the entire blade. My mechanic has been using them for years and they worked well.
But then that depends on your requirements. In Sourthern CA, not much rain or snow; hence, they don't get used that much.
There is no such thing as best because best for one may not be best for another.

Wiper Blade Insert - Toyota (85214-0E151)
Sale Price:$7.49
2019 Toyota Camry
Hybrid LE, Hybrid SE, Hybrid XLE, L, LE, SE, XLE, XSE
2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks for the links. I beleive that is the hybrid wipers.

I got the beam type. Hence, still searching for a better wiper brand.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts