Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ever popular Bilstein HD shocks are a great replacement for those worn out OE shocks.

Fitment:
2001-2004 Sequoia SR5/Limited without electronic suspension
2005-07 Sequoia without electronic suspension and without air suspension
2000-2006 Tundra

Front - Part #: 24-185387...... $87.88 + FREE US shipping.

Rear - Part #: 24-185394...... $76.95 + FREE US shipping.

Read Bilstein reviews and learn more about this great shock here.

'

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Are these the stock PN's or, or similar to, the OE TRD package?
'04 TRD SR5 double-cab full bed, I have 100k/8+yrs on mine and they still work perfectly. But, because these are completely rusted, I'll be replacing them with another set soon.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they are very similar but I believe the valving is different. They would be very comparable in ride though.

·
TundraLA
05 Tundra
2 Posts
Shocks.

So the local Toyota Dealer said I needed new Shocks all around. They quoted me $1,800 with installation. I have a 2005 Tundra and I am thinking... does that sound correct or are they just thinking I am a sucker? I am thinking about the Bilsteins. I am willing to just buy them and do them myself. Could anyone give any suggestions as to what shocks I should get?

·
Registered
2000 Tundra SR5 4DR 4X4 V8
7 Posts
Shocks.

So the local Toyota Dealer said I needed new Shocks all around. They quoted me $1,800 with installation. I have a 2005 Tundra and I am thinking... does that sound correct or are they just thinking I am a sucker? I am thinking about the Bilsteins. I am willing to just buy them and do them myself. Could anyone give any suggestions as to what shocks I should get?
Hes trying to catch him a fat fish!
Do it yourself and save the $, you even just take front strut assembly and bring to a local auto mech shop and have them do the swap for under 50$ and you just have to throw them back on the truck. Call it a day and all for under 400$, big difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts