85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
slwwrx17 said:
Thanks I thought that I had everything covered. :lol:
When it comes to AlpineJL, ya just gotta smile and nod. He likes to type before reading.

His three favorite years of school was 5th grade.

:disappoin

·
Registered
2005 X-Runner R/R
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They have finals in grade school? :lol:

Just kidding I knew it would happen!

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
AlpineJLAudio said:
Ha. I know. I need to start paying more attention.
God Damn finals are on my mind. So stressful.
Ah, don't worry. You can do the finals again next year, cuz you're Failing this year.

:lol:

Now get off of TN, you stooge, and start studying. Ya gotta hurry up, graduate, and get a job, before your future job gets sent to India.

:eek:

·
Registered
2005 X-Runner R/R
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
brock said:
wtf are the pieces doing just sitting there? someone needs to be slapped...
For the 100th time the truck is in FLORIDA and I am in ALASKA. I promise that I will put it on and post pics within hrs of my arrival back in the state of Bikinis

As for the install I am sure that someone has put on a billet grille made by this company and would share their insight on how difficult it was to install.

·
Registered
449 Posts
slwwrx17 said:
For the 100th time the truck is in FLORIDA and I am in ALASKA. I promise that I will put it on and post pics within hrs of my arrival back in the state of Bikinis

As for the install I am sure that someone has put on a billet grille made by this company and would share their insight on how difficult it was to install.
um, you think that is an excuse?

·
Registered
2005 X-Runner R/R
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Accessdenied said:
I wonder what it looks like on the truck...
Me too, who ever posted those pics should really get off of his lazy a$$ and swim/walk all the F'n way to Florida. That way he can remember what the he!! his truck looks like!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts