Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I was looking underneath the car tonight, and I noticed a little black box underneath the rear left wheel. What is that??? Just curious!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
983 Posts
rrinas said:
I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I was looking underneath the car tonight, and I noticed a little black box underneath the rear left wheel. What is that??? Just curious!?!?!?!?
Its a monitoring box that Toyota puts on every thousand or so cars in order to check the driving habits of people in North America and around the world:ugh3: every maintenance they pull the info out and send it back to Japan:ugh3: ......Also police are thinking about tying into the same box to check for the amount of speeding/reckless/ drunk driving people are doing:yikes: but that's still long off waiting to be put into law, and of coarse blonds will have a special box:naughty: .......~Radd Guy~

:preach: I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving.:preach:

·
The Big Hamster
2004 Corolla S
6 Posts
If you found one on your car is there any harm in pulling it? I figure if someone wants to get statistics on what I do, they had better pay me for it, or at least inform me.

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
I still think it will transform your car into a giant robot. Hmm remove it? I say use the Plasma cutter or a cutting torch. Lets see toyota collect data from it then! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Vroom?
2003 Audi A4
4,408 Posts
I still think it will transform your car into a giant robot. Hmm remove it? I say use the Plasma cutter or a cutting torch. Lets see toyota collect data from it then! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts