Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im even thinkin about the normal 92-94 camry red panel cause i just wanna get the camry to light up with parking lights like how eyeball (i think who it was) did by lightin up his Scepter

anyone have one of those to part with...? or sell for pretty damn cheap? lol i mean i know i can run to the junkyard but the yard i go to just has 2 95 5fse part cars...

· Nostalgia Member
6,634 Posts
i think i sold a gen 3.5 panel to Joe for like $50 shipped ... the SE/DX panel is a bit harder to find, so it might be more expensive ... it also depends on shipping

· Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,089 Posts
U have a 95 Camry! The SE/DX/LE panel will fit, but to really look right u need Gen 3 tail lights too!...I don't want to part with my Black SE panel from the 94 (I may color match it in the future, haven't decided yet) I do have an LE panel in good shape I'll let ya have for 50 bucks shipped to SC! (large package, shipping is high)
All u need to light it up is the tail light harness from a 92/94 LE/XLE...u can find those cheap at a pick and pull!

Why don't just debadge, smooth, and rattle can ur Gen 3.5 panel black like Lenny did? Better idea IMO, since ur strapped for cash right now!

· Registered
'96 Camry I-4
39 Posts
Chris, why dont you try either Turner's junkyard or Case Auto, both out in conway. Case Auto has a website that you can search for a specific part.

· JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
U have a 95 Camry! The SE/DX/LE panel will fit, but to really look right u need Gen 3 tail lights too!...I don't want to part with my Black SE panel from the 94 (I may color match it in the future, haven't decided yet) I do have an LE panel in good shape I'll let ya have for 50 bucks shipped to SC! (large package, shipping is high)
All u need to light it up is the tail light harness from a 92/94 LE/XLE...u can find those cheap at a pick and pull!

Why don't just debadge, smooth, and rattle can ur Gen 3.5 panel black like Lenny did? Better idea IMO, since ur strapped for cash right now!

I didnt mean to make u mad if i did :( ^

· Nostalgia Member
6,634 Posts
back in my day they called it the SE Panel, not the DX Panel

(yes, i know its on both)

i personally like my gen3.5 panel a little more than the SE panel, but i will probably switch them on and off as i see fit

· Registered
'96 Camry I-4
39 Posts
Turners is past the walmart in conway on the left. Case is further out in Marion i think, they have three diff. locations tho.

· JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No way did u make me mad...why would u think that!!:eek:
Idk hahaha just thought so :) glad to hear ur not mad! hehe

venom im deff gonna do what u did i really like the look of it :) What else have u painted black? im thinkin about doing my mirrors and getting the grill that Heller has

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.