Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Learn to Swim...
96 Camaro, 94 Camry
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 94 camry, and for the past month my turn signals havent worked...here's what up...

I push the turn signal lever, and nothing happens, no exterior lights, interior lights, blinker sound...nothing.
However, when I turn on my hazards, all four turn signals flash like normal, and the interior lights work and the blinker sound works... I don't know where the turn signal fuse is, is that the problem?? or is it a lever problem or something?

anyone know whats wrong...please help so i don't get a ticket

·
Learn to Swim...
96 Camaro, 94 Camry
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where is that located? I looked in the fuse box under the hood and couldn't find anything, then I also saw some little box that looked like a relay in the trunk...is that the relay I need?

·
Registered
09 Camry SE V6
1,574 Posts
yes check the relay i got one for $10 at an auto store...but also check the fuses behind the drivers side coin draw...pull it out and there should be a blinker fuse in there

·
Learn to Swim...
96 Camaro, 94 Camry
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool...i'll go searching for it again...thanks a lot, i really need to fix them so i don't get a f-ing ticket

·
I work on euros.
96 Toy Camry Sport
210 Posts
sounds like a lack of power to switch or bad switch there...I was gonna suggest hand signals, but then I saw you were in michigan! too cold, oh well. all the wires for the switch are in the steering column cover and there's even a nifty connector there that you can backprobe with a t-pin and a dvom. wiring colors in chilton's, good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts