Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 4WD, 4WLO, ABS, and Vehicle Slip Indicator dashboard lights have been blinking for the last 4-days in my 2011 SR5. Rides, drives with no issues. Been keeping it in 2WD until I can get it into Toyota. Alos, shifts into 4WD fine. Can't seem to figure out why the dash lights continually blink. Dealer seems to think it is a sensor or bad wiring, sounded expensive, so I came here first.

Looking for solutions outside of the dealership.

TY

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,489 Posts
It's where you start. Otherwise if you do not believe you have the capacity to do diagnose this light I would recommend having a dealership or a shop diagnose it for you.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,704 Posts
I haven't. Would that better diagnose the problem?
Yessir. You can hit AutoZone or similar chain and they will scan for free. Ask them if they can scan for ABS related issues. If not, then an auto shop can and will, for a fee. Report back to us what, if any, codes are found.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My issue has been diagnosed as a master accessory control failure. Also, the front right speed sensor will most likely need replaced. Anyone heard of this? 140k miles on my 2011.

The quote from Toyota is astronomical.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,704 Posts
My apologies. master assembly control. Thanks in advance for the input!

I'm not familiar with it, but if the diags indicate this as the failure, then I guess it needs to be replaced. A quick Google did not hit that exact term, that I could find. Get the OEM part number(s) from your local dealer, then shop around on-line. You can beat the dealer price if you stick OEM, or find something aftermarket if you dare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts