Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 16 Prius hatchback..anyone know how to turn mic or transmit volume up? Just connected my phone, everything else works great. I'm tired of screaming "CAN U HEAR ME NOW?" Lots of older posts on this but I'm not having any luck with diagnostics screen options, or turn car on, radio off, press phone button process....anyone know if I need to stand on 1 foot and jump 3 times or something else?

·
Premium Member
'13 TAH & '10 FJC
862 Posts
I bought a 16 Prius hatchback..anyone know how to turn mic or transmit volume up? Just connected my phone, everything else works great. I'm tired of screaming "CAN U HEAR ME NOW?" Lots of older posts on this but I'm not having any luck with diagnostics screen options, or turn car on, radio off, press phone button process....anyone know if I need to stand on 1 foot and jump 3 times or something else?
If no one chimes in here, you might want to check priuschat.com.....they speak there of some cheats that worked on previous gens that might work on yours...I recall something about a default of 0 for bluetooth transmit that can be pushed, only in the secret menu, to a 5....but can't remember where I saw it...sorry:frown:

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you hear me now?

If no one chimes in here, you might want to check priuschat.com.....they speak there of some cheats that worked on previous gens that might work on yours...I recall something about a default of 0 for bluetooth transmit that can be pushed, only in the secret menu, to a 5....but can't remember where I saw it...sorry:frown:

Good luck!
Thanks, but I seen the fixes for older models, tried the ones mentioned in my original post with no luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.