Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those who don't know about the Bluetooth feature in your Scions... find it out!! I'm a real estate broker and in the car all the time. I don't have to scramble for my earpiece or press a thousand buttons or ask my clients if they have seen my cell phone somewhere. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bluetooth is a local wireless connectivity technology. Think of a wireless lan type network for your home. Bluetooth allows you to connect your electronic devices together. For example, the Acura TSX & TL has bluetooth technology that allows their owners to wirelessly connect their cell phones with the car's voice recognition and audio systems. This means that you can make and receive a call from your cell phone using the hands free voice recognition system.

You can do more with bluetooth but it all depends on whether the auto manufacturer supports the technology.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yea, you cannot be posting above a 2nd grade level, I get confused. :D

Back to your queston, I do not think Scions have Bluetooth. They would list it as a feature if they did.

·
Registered
20 Posts
BUEmpress is mistaken...

The Toyota Prius does have Bluetooth...however none of the Scion models (xA, xB or xC) have that option. He/She's just blowing smoke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts