Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi it
I have been having difficulty with my Bluetooth. It recognizes my voice 50% of the time. It was checked out 3 times --2 at Toyota and 1 in a store that installs sound systems.

One Tech at Toyota service says nothing is wrong--it understood the techs voice but not mine and I trained it 3 times to try and fix it.

Another tech said it was my sirius plug in radio- so I unplugged it with no success.

The tech at the sound installation place saw how it didn't work with his and my voice and said it was something with the factory installed radio and sent my back to Toyota.

It is SO frustrating, as I don't want to touch my phone when I drive and I depend on Bluetooth. Any ideas?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Delete all the phones in the setup and try again! Do you have an audio player or is your phone acts as as audio player ?

·
I love what you do for me...Toyota!
2019 Corolla Hatchba
70 Posts
My 2016 FR-S head unit doesn’t do the best job regarding Bluetooth connection. I usually have to wait for it to connect, or fiddle with my phone. I typically just use Bluetooth to stream Spotify, I haven’t tried using any voice commands. I’m afraid to. Lol I also haven’t tried directly connecting my phone through USB. Basically I think the head unit is just not that great. I consider it a “feature” now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts