Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I've finally got off my ass and fitted this thing, suprisingly it has made quite a difference over my old K&N pod! I know SmokingTiresV6 will give me sh*t for not jus goin with the standard airbox... :p: But this thing is serously better than when I has just the panel replacement. It's quite expensive tho (AUS$650), but I got it a price I really couldnt say no to. Check it out at my website:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/364920

ahh.... my first piece of carbon fibre! i'm so proud... :D

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
wow. i wish i had that here in the US.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
hey that looks cool

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Is it a full airbox? Like uses all the old piping? Or runs the same route?
Need more pics!!!!! Lots!

I like it bro. I'm sure it beats out a short-ram anyday. I personally wouldn't mind one on my car. I like the look:thumbup:

·
Fooly Sik RE!!!
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
SmokingTiresV6 said:
Is it a full airbox? Like uses all the old piping? Or runs the same route?
Need more pics!!!!! Lots!

I like it bro. I'm sure it beats out a short-ram anyday. I personally wouldn't mind one on my car. I like the look:thumbup:
Wow i'm so honoured to have your support for this intake on which you are the guru! ;) omg it does not compare to a short ram, which imo is just for looks.

It's a fully enclosed airbox, uses its own thermal coated piping (that you cant see) from the intake side right to the front of the car, so yeh it runs the same route but goes a bit further to the front.

ive added a few more pics to my page

1 - 9 of 9 Posts