Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Well, nevertheless, Justin and car the looked :smokin: Geezez thats a beautiful Echo..

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
The Roach is hot...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice vid!!! Makes me wonder what would have happened if I went forward with my ricecooker. Too bad I traded her in.

Oh well!!! Someday.:sosad: :)

·
Lex Zues!
95 Camry
4,900 Posts
still nice.. i didnt read the thjread, just watched and i was like HOLY SHIT its his car... but then again you guys knew that.

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
lol... Yeah that was me, my little brother and allen stuck in the back... Kiss those wheels good bye, I sold them ... And I have some new WORK wheels coming 15x9 ... They should be here by March ...

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dang Justin, you sold those rims already? that is very fast.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
WhiteRabbit said:
awesome vid. so what if he crashes your car?
you mean the professional drivers that are testing out the various cars??

the Best Motoring website said they take no responsibility if they crash...

brungold said:
thats awesome! any other clips with the roach?
i dont have any clips, but then again are you asking for clips of his car on the track???
cuz justin wasnt choosen to go on the track, which sux...i wanted to see that car in action, and i know alot of people do also... :)

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
That video was kinda depressing to watch. They hyped up that Subaru like crazy.... and then.......¿¿No Taauurrrbooo?? ¿Daily Driver Rally?. I thought the video was in slow motion for a second................. then I realized that car was just horribly slow. :( Better luck next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts