Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
camrys blow off too!
06 subaru wrx wagon
554 Posts
fiberglass though. youll never be happy with a fiberglass body kit
i really wouldnt try to install it yourself. take it to someone with experience, if you dont have it, and get it blended right

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i really have no experience with anything like that.
I have seen an Erebuni kit, but im not sure if its the one your talking about. If it is, that is an amazing look that I'd prolly end up getting.

And since im in Canada, id need something that would be fairly easy to remove in the winter so that i don't get stuck in 3 feet of snow =).

if anyone has an recomendations on kits, lemme know =)

however, since im having issues with my insurance company over charging me, my car isn't even on the road yet. so most of this is still in the research stage =)

Mav

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a Q1 kit off of ebay for my 92 celica and intstalled it my self. The front and rear bumper was really easy to install (a little sanding involved) But the side skirts were a different story. The side skirts were too long for the door jam, so i had to sand a whole lot of the body kit just to alow the door to shut. I have no experience with fiberglass, but i do know that any body kit you buy will never fit perfect, especially for the 90-93 celicas. Email me if you would like pics of my kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts