Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Where can I get a body kit for a 2015 camry xle? I'm looking to make it have a "lower look" to my camry without messing with the car suspension.

Thanks,

ay

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,711 Posts
There isn't one.

If you google it and nothing pops up, then most likely no. I believe Gen. 6.5 was the last model that any aftermarket manufacturer offered a kit for the camry. The 2012-2014 model do have several asian market kits, like the Modellista, but I don't think it's compatible with the 2015+

·
Registered
2015 Toyota camry
23 Posts
Wow that looks sweet but for 1000 USD i will take a hard pass.

·
Registered
2015 Camry XSE
195 Posts

Call me very old school here, but why would anybody want to modify a car that they drive to look like that? Unless you're only going to drive on a pristine highway, with no weather of any kind, or it's never going to leave the showroom floor, or there's no suspension whatsoever and the axles are hard-mounted to the frame, you're going to be tearing stuff up when you go over the first little divot in the pavement. Not for this old country boy.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Call me very old school here, but why would anybody want to modify a car that they drive to look like that? Unless you're only going to drive on a pristine highway, with no weather of any kind, or it's never going to leave the showroom floor, or there's no suspension whatsoever and the axles are hard-mounted to the frame, you're going to be tearing stuff up when you go over the first little divot in the pavement. Not for this old country boy.
because people like different things..if we all thought the way u do it would be a boring world..thank gawd for variety,it is as u might know,the spice of life.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,711 Posts

If anyone is interested. The front lip is clean but not a fan of the rear.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any idea where to order this TRD kit and if it's even available?

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,711 Posts
Any idea where to order this TRD kit and if it's even available?
It's not a TRD kit. TRD never made kits for the Gen 7 Camrys.

It's a Z kit. Why don't you google it? You will get several sources to buy one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes I googled it and that's how I found this old thread and made it live. However I just can't find any source but this the on I am looking for? It looks like it is a TRD kit whether produced or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts