Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, lets say i bought another gen3 camry.

and lets say on my current one i added a razzi lip for it and installed it.

could i move the lip from the old gen3 to the next one without ripping it up? its plastic.

or if the next one was a gen3.5 would it fit?

·
Traitor
332 Posts
wouldnt the lip just be connected by screws or w/e...u could just unscrew it??? or do they install a differnt way

edit...isnt the gen 3.5 bumper a little different...i know the bumper lights are...if they body shop has to make mods to the lip to make it fit a gen 3...i wonder if they could still make it fit a gen 3.5

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya its held on by screws and double-sided tape. i wonder if the double sided tape would rip the paint off of the bumper when i removed it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
depends on what kind of double sided tape you use...if it's that industrial type that they use on airplanes and what not...i'm not even sure if you can get that off lol

other than the strength of the tape, you shouldn't have a problem...if you can transfer a full bumper, a lip shouldn't be too big of a problem

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like lets say...that 3m double sided tape? should that tear the paint off my stock bumper when i remove the lip?

·
Traitor
332 Posts
initial-T said:
like lets say...that 3m double sided tape? should that tear the paint off my stock bumper when i remove the lip?
if thats the worst that happens...its not that bad...just get some touch up paint and you are good to go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts