Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gott a shogun kit for my 92' camry.. i want to replace tha fenders with z3... not for looks, just for tha sole purpose that my stock front fenders are in horrible condition.. Do they have z3 fenders anywhere on tha net for my car? or do i have to mod another make? Also.. i'm lookin for m3 mirrors.. because i'm missing a drivers side mirror it got busted off a while bak.. and it seams as tho most m3 mirrors are alot cheaper then OEM mirrors... Where do i find m3's for my car?? or is there any mirror mods i should know of?? thank you SO much

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
i think your only option is to get the little vents off ebay or whatever and fibreglass them in, i don't think there are z3 fenders for the gen 3

the only one that i know of on this forums is racerhex

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
well im not sure about the m3 mirrors. are they power mirrors? cuz i kno honda ricers love them to death. you might need to modify them slightly to fit your mirror mounts.

·
nub
313 Posts
you might be lucky to get them to screw together, but there will be gaps. i doubt the mirrors would be that much work actually...just a couple peices of sheet metal and some screws

·
Registered
29 Posts
ebay ebay ebay

·
Registered
29 Posts
and if all else fails...try ebay

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should i buy a pair of 93' corola m3 mirrors off ebay and try to mod them to my 92' cam or would i have a hard time and its not woth tha 30 buks they cost?? HELP

·
getn groceries in style
1,095 Posts
maybe you should check out how 'rolla mirrors compare to camrys... just go find a corolla and do some measuring :p:

jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts