Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Always on the Warpath--->
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, hey i'm picking up my new bodykit this friday down in L.A.. It took a while to scout out a descent looking one but i finally made my decision. I've gone with the R34 BW from ebay. that facility is located down in sunvalley in L.A.. The guy sounds cool and sold it to me at a good price. Now i'm just wondering what color i should paint it. I might go w/ a yellow pearl but i have to look at all the paint swatches first. Then i can slap on a custom exhaust sys. and be rollin'. I'll get some pics. asap.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's the one, chief. I just got through taking my factory kit off, it was a bitch. A lot of little spaces to go through just to get the back bumper off. The front one wasn't too bad.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just for about a week until i get the paint that i want. I don't want to drive it around w/ out any bumpers, especially the front.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just put my kit on today it took a while but i took my time since i started early. It looks sweeeet the bumper and panels are white for the meanwhile until it paint them. I'm going with a pear yellow w/ blue like the indigo ink color. I hava a nice design set for it. So with in a month it should be done.

·
Registered
84 Posts
xrs22 said:
I just put my kit on today it took a while but i took my time since i started early. It looks sweeeet the bumper and panels are white for the meanwhile until it paint them. I'm going with a pear yellow w/ blue like the indigo ink color. I hava a nice design set for it. So with in a month it should be done.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Useless, no more. Here u go the first stage

It was sunnier earlier, damn clouds.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow... i want to see it painted now...

-pat

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was working on it last night. I was installing the speed grills on the front bumper and i tacked it down with fiberglass resin which work hella good. I'm gonna cut some opening on the side skirts and finish the back. I still have to sand down some of the edges to make it look even. As soon as that's done all i have to do is sand it and get it painted. It may take longer because of the weather, it's getting colder and it takes longer to dry.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking of doing a dual exhaust system. Because it has the dual ports in the back. As far as by who, I'm getting a custom exhaust made, I just need to get ahold of some square type mufflers. I had found some already but they're like $90 bucks each times 2 and the system to be made.

·
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Finally painted, a little dirty though. I did custom cut-outs on the side skirts along the side and on the back of the side skirts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts