Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
i thought it was 5 by 114 but im not sure

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah..thanks man..i guess ill order my wheels and tires tomarrow..yay. Do i have to have someone install them or is it possible for me to do it myself, course ill have to buy a tire pump but is it possible for me to fit the tire over the wheel or do you need a machine for that?

·
FRANK THE TANK LIVES!
'91 MR2 turbo
819 Posts
Sounds like you don't really have firm grasp on how wheels and tires work just yet. I'd let some wheel and tire place mount em up for ya (ex. Town fair tire).

Besides the wheels and tires, you're gonna need hubcentric rings and tuner lugs, and wheel locks if you want to keep your new investment safe. :D

Most wheel and tire shops will be able to get you these, unless you order them with your rims and tires.

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
i bought these wheels they look sick and kind of cheap ;) and light ..only 13 pounds !!

·
Registered
500 Posts
What model wheel is that? I'm very interested in seeing pics once you've got 'em on the car.

When you get the tires mounted you'll also want to get them spin balanced. Another reason to not do it yourself :)

As you may be aware, once the tires are starting to get broken in it isn't a bad idea to get 'em spin balanced again.

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
Gairloch said:
What model wheel is that? I'm very interested in seeing pics once you've got 'em on the car.

When you get the tires mounted you'll also want to get them spin balanced. Another reason to not do it yourself :)

As you may be aware, once the tires are starting to get broken in it isn't a bad idea to get 'em spin balanced again.
The wheels are some konig holes i am going to put 15 in front and 16 on back or 17 (dont know yet) cost me $285 just two 15 inch rims(cuz of the shipping to puerto rico :confused: ) i will post pics when i get tem.I hope they look sick on the MR2 mine is green so....:lol:

·
Noob :-)
ST185 & MCV20
507 Posts
mort27 said:
the only thing i hear is that scions are:rice:
mort27 said:
its a god damn wheel why do you care how it looks and want it shinny
mort27 said:
i leave my snow tires on year around works for me unless you want to spend money
If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, why not keep those comments to yourself? :thumbdown

·
Registered
91 Turbo Mr2
165 Posts
for real....... he might be sad cuz his car looks like dookie and he cant afford those nice rims.....oops did i just pull what he did ??? oh well

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
they costed me only $285 for 2(without wheels) ....they arent expensive:ugh3: !!:confused:

·
92 MR2 Turbo
92 mr2 Turbo
162 Posts
wvturbo2 said:
what size though ???
15 in front(bought these first) and 16 in the back :) .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.