Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AE92 3SGTE
'90 Coroola 3SGTE
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what size bolts screw the engine and transmission together on the 3s-gte? I am going to need to find some before this weekend.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
you would have to be more specific..... mount to mount? engine side mount to engine? chasis side mount to chasis?

If you're just talking about the bolts between the mounts, then I would assume they are the same diameter (length may vary) as the 4ag mounts. IIRC they should be an M14 since the head is a 17mm.... it's more of a fine thread so it's probably a 1.5

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
19,831 Posts
I just bought a few of those.I'm having a hard time remembering, but I'm thinking they were M12 x 1.25- 60mm length... tensil strength 10. I am NOT positive...Toyotaspeed may be correct. It is one of the 2. Anyway, I'll check my reciept when I get home from work tonight.
Do you not have 1 you can compare to? O'Reilly's has a bolt measuring thing to measure the thread count.

·
AE92 3SGTE
'90 Coroola 3SGTE
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I cant take any out, its already missing some bolts out of the bottom, I need those ones in.

·
Registered
380 Posts
There are 4 different types of bolts that go from the trans case to engine mounting according to ToyoDIY. But i beleive the ones that you are looking for, MR2BAD is correct. Actually it lists it as 55mm length. But a difference of 5mm isnt gonna make a difference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts