Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
:jerkit: oops!!!! Sorry!

Those side skirts rock man. Simple. I love it!

You must have been really bored. Cause it looks like you just changed a degree each time:lol:

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
lookin mighty purdy there mr. phi :)

such a clean and shiny engine bay with a beautiful s/c :loove:

Keri

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kasim: I use Zaino Bros products to detail my car. The key is to be thorough and don't rush it.

SmokingTires: I was just playing around with the camera and looking for that perfect shot.

DrtySth: What about the rest of the car :D

4AGE: fawk U. At least my head ain't warped and sh1t!

Ripley's: I think your engine bay is much more interesting. Mine is so bland and boring. I'm gonna have to get some pointers from you :)

Thanks guys and gals for the kind (and not so kind, Derek!!) words. My bordem lingered on into the night and so I decided to go out and fiddle with some night shots. Sorry about the blurriness. Mini tripods suck! :eek::

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286570791

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Phi said:
My bordem lingered on into the night and so I decided to go out and fiddle with some night shots. Sorry about the blurriness. Mini tripods suck! :eek::
That's why when I go out to take night shots with my digital I take my mini-tripod for the ground shots and I take my full-size for higher shots. 2 tripods > 1

·
674 Posts
Phi just add a little color here & there, like little accents in a nice color that will go good with the car...like say candy apple red to go w/the TRD accent on the strut bar :D

i don't think its bland, its nice & simple...however a CAI would definetly spruce it up in a big way :)

hopefully after we get back from Vegas i will have my 14" BBS rims on the car, finally finished painting them 3 weeks ago...the 17"s will just have to sit around till a new job appears & can have them sandblasted & powdercoated :)

Keri

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Looks great (dang, a sister to my camry; mine is a 4th gen w/ molly design kit and hood wiser; only difference is that you have BBS's i have konig's LOL).
Suggestions:
1. Paint your brakes SILVER or something to highlight them (not yellow, red).
2. have ya seen those red and white tails'(not altezza's just the corners). those look awesome...

·
674 Posts
^ imo painting your tails all red es muy sexxxy :D

Keri

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ratko said:
Phi I wanna bang you.
Will you dance for me too?

big_p31: Yeah, the terminals were the catalyst to the battery project. Once those things arrived, I was so excited. Not only are they strikingly purdy, but I actually find it pretty useful. I get a quick read out of how much juice I have left everytime I open my hood.

Ric N Sov's Solara: you know how obssesive I am about cleaning my car. This is normal for me ;)

jhbhatia: My calipers are painted silver. The rotors are au naturel rust :eek:: btw- my rims are OZ not BBS

Ripely's: I'm not a fan of painted tail lights. They look good in pics but inevitably the quality and durability isn't there longer term. Not only that, I've outgrown all those lighting mods and don't find them very appealing.

Thanks again guys! Stay tuned for the next mod - SS brakelines :thumbup:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Nice Car man:thumbup: :thumbup:
The Rims are pimp
The S/C :boink:
And the Kit looks clean as hell on your ride:thumbup:

·
674 Posts
^ i know what you mean about painting the tails Phi...i'm concerned about the paint holding up as well, but i really want all red tails to go w/clear corners. i bought some krylon stained glass transparent red paint that is specifically for outdoor use, then after they cure i have some of the super good 3m rubbing compound to use on them to get rid of any cloudiness. i am hoping the results will be good...we'll see in about a month or so.

ss brake lines are a very nice mod, no more spongy brakes...joe got some for his teg & it makes a nice difference esp. on the auto-x course :)

later,
Keri

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Phi said:
I'm not a fan of painted tail lights. They look good in pics but inevitably the quality and durability isn't there longer term. Not only that, I've outgrown all those lighting mods and don't find them very appealing.
DUde..I wasn't referring to a DIY job...i was referring to red&white tails...like these (look great on 4th gen's).

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=TY97CM-4213TLX

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.