Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
i could not find a fortuner tap so i am posting here since i think it should be the closest model structure
i am a new member on this site, bought a fortuner 2017, that is not very fortunate , need some help with a/c blower selector.
the problem is the air selector is stuck on windshield vents and side vents only, changing the vent output by pressing the button in the middle console don't change the air output, i did some search but did not find much help, i would like to know if this is a common problem on this car and what would take to fox it
thank you all very much for your time, and i appreciate any help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I don't know if its a common problem and also I don't have a fortune. But I had a similar problem in a harrier a few years ago. Turns out it was a small plastic gear that was broken and therefore could not rotate the airflow direction. Its not a big issue but I would recommend getting it done by a professional since at least in my car the front dash had to be opened. Also I assume you have check the other reasons like a pen or something that is stuck in the air vents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts