Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was on my way home today in the mornin after a party and stayin at a friends dorm room, and in my friends porsche, i was driving, its a 02 or a 04 boxster....well anyway...this girl in a black VW GOLF? there was no Golf embelem but it said VW and it looked like a golf...so anyway it was a stick, dual mufflers and watever, i bet it had some turbo shit in it, cause she was doing 135 the whole way on the highway...and we were doing 135 too, at a point i even went up to 140MPH, i was fckn around with her, the porsche can do well over 150 but she was HOT! drove a stick and drove fast, and everytime we looked at her she smiled and started to sing, from wat i saw she was latina....God damn, but a golf doing 135 and even 140? i had to down shift to catch up to her acceleration after some turns...but damn.:confused:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Dawgz said:
all i know is, she was hot, drove a stick, and drove it fast.
Good enought for me!

AND: I notice most hot girls have sissy cars, and ugly (but cool girls) girls drive sticks and change their own oil (but NOT lesbians.) The challenge is to find a hot girl with a dad (or mom, or mom AND dad) that is really into cars, and taught her to 'drive' I have seen a few, and its cool. I knew a girl whose dad did a lot of Porsche stuff, and her daily driver was a Porsche 993 with a few mods :thumbup:

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
What are you doing going that fast? :disappoin Thats just dumb.

Prolly a GTI, Those things are strong as fuck.

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CamNub said:
What are you doing going that fast? :disappoin Thats just dumb.

Prolly a GTI, Those things are strong as fuck.
yo man, it was Early mornin around 8, no one is on this four lane highway till afternoon, no cops too its like the autobahn lol but the limit is 65 mph on it, but we do high speeds on that, i was on the fourth gear doing wat i was, if i wanted to really kill her, i coulda went to 5th:lol: im glad i didnt have my camry lol it woulda raped it lol

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I think the main problem was that you were driving a Boxter. Shoulda picked up a GT2 or something of that sort.... leave her in the dust.

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the boxster would have left her in the dust if i wanted to, we were fckn with her, as i said i was still in fourth, and at times we went Really ahead, and then slowed for her...but at those speeds its really ....a turn on for a girl to be racing u..well for me it is..

·
Back to save the Universe
49 Posts
girlie aside 140 is only 220 (not that fast)... if the cars setup right it could hold that speed for prolonged periods...

just cause it's a golf/gti don't think it can't keep up with a boxster

·
In Ur MOM's Pants
2,882 Posts
FUCK The boxter.. its nothing special.. in fact it's an insult to porsche

besides 140MPH is kinda slow

fuck i've taken a fully loaded honda odyssy to 130MPH with room to go but didn't wonna cause i was responsible for 7 chicks in the van

non the less hot chick drive fast make me wet my pants:D

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I'm gonna bring out the obvious.... THEY ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME CAR!!!! Do you realize that VW makes Porche. If that was a VR6 GTI.... you guys practically have the same car. Just to note.

·
Man on a mission...
635 Posts
ishcoleobo said:
I'm gonna bring out the obvious.... THEY ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME CAR!!!! Do you realize that VW makes Porche. If that was a VR6 GTI.... you guys practically have the same car. Just to note.
Hmm.... no! :p:

1) VW does not make Porsche. Don't quite know where you got that notion.

2) The Boxster has a H6 layout, MUCH different than a VR6

·
(_|_)
45 Posts
RedruM said:
FUCK The boxter.. its nothing special.. in fact it's an insult to porsche

besides 140MPH is kinda slow

fuck i've taken a fully loaded honda odyssy to 130MPH with room to go but didn't wonna cause i was responsible for 7 chicks in the van

non the less hot chick drive fast make me wet my pants:D
*ahem* I would like to call a bluff on that. What year is the odyssey?

·
Registered
884 Posts
!!

Ok...well you do realize that both the cars come from the same company :p: .

But ya, the VW sounds like an R32.
A boxster isn't much to brag about(other than the price tag), i know that an infiniti/nissan with a VQ35 can keep up with them.

But you get a :thumbup: cause Porsche are my favourite cars!

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
Re: !!

VVT-i Owns said:
Ok...well you do realize that both the cars come from the same company :p:

Thats what I thought.... but some tend to disagree. I know that back in the day they were... even now... look at the Tourag and the Cayanne... almost identical.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts