Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about to begin my '91 N/A to turbo conversion starting with the suspension and brake system. my question would be, is it necessary to convert to turbo components to replace calipers and brake lines for example? and if so can anyone tell me exactly what i need to replace?

the rotors seem to be the same for turbo and n/a for the 91 models. but i noticed the rear rotor changed in 93. any insight on this?

last but not least, i would appreciate some opinions on the suspension and or recommendations for my conversion.

thanks in advance for any and all help,
mike

91 N/A black w/t-tops...coming soon...Warp Speed!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats very helpfull. thanks for the info.

do you have any product recommendations for the suspension? Tokico and the KYB AGX are the easiest to locate for struts. but i have no feedback on either of them. same for the springs. although i will probably go with the Eibach lowering spring set, maybe TRD, i really dont know...so many products.

again thanks for any and all help,
mike

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
93 front rotors are bigger also......

suspension wise...u can't go wrong with either tokiccos or kyb's...many ppls use these with their preferred choice of lowering springs....add some front and rear strut bars and u'll be ready to hit any twisties......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.